Cheap business cards and cheap business cards online are two of the most popular business search terms online. Google results for cheap business cards are about eleven million, four hundred thousand at the writing of this article. Can all of these printers be wonderful? So how do you find the best deal? Do you buy the lowest price or the best value you can find? Chances are you will check out a few online printers. On some, you can find exactly what you are looking for in one or two clicks with an easy quick quote and a user-friendly order form. That’s a good start, but how do you know your getting the best deal for your money.
Business cards are the most important marketing tool for most businesses. They create the first impression others will have of your business so it’s important to get the best deal you can.
There are a few things you should look for to get the cheapest, more affordable deal without losing quality.
1. How long have they been in business? Newer companies may not be as reliable and don’t have long track records of customer satisfaction.
2. Call them to see how helpful they are offline. Do they respond to your questions knowledgeably and professionally.
3. Do they offer free file checks and free PDF proofing online.
4. What is their standard turn-a-round time?
5. Are their shipping rates reasonable? Some offer low prices and high shipping rates. Beware of free shipping. It’s built into the price or it’s too good to be true.
6. Free cards are often worth what you paid for them. Remember how important your business card is. Can you afford to get them for free?
7. If you have time, ask for free samples. Did you get them quickly? Is their quality up to your expectations?
8. Paper weights for business cards are important. They should be heavy 14 Pt. or extra heavy 16 Pt. card stocks so they feel important and not too flimsy. Some printers offer 16 Pt. at no additional charge for a better value.
9. Is overall UV or matte coating included? Coating puts a protective finish over the ink and adds a professional look and feel. If there’s an up charge for coating, are you really getting the best value?
10. Does your online business card printing service guarantee the highest quality and offer lot of different styles of cards? If they do, it’s safe to guess that business cards are one of their specialties.
If you follow these tips, you can be sure you have found a company that can meet or exceed your expectation. Just remember to look at the details of the offer not just the lowest price.